Do you agree that prevention is better than cure? How about maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
A woman in her menstrual cycle may experience cramps, PMS, bloating, light or heavy periods, and other issues. Here is why some of these issues happen while she is on her period:
- Bloating: Changes in estrogen and progesterone levels cause your body to maintain more water and salt. A home-remedy of as simple as drinking water can alleviate bloating.
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome): When your body is about to menstruate, hormone levels drop, triggering PMS. This explains the emotional changes, food cravings, and fatigue.
- Cramps: Prostaglandins help your uterus contract to start your cycle. When there is a higher level of prostaglandins, it leads to cramps.
- Acne: Changes in estrogen levels and progesterone levels in your body causes your sebaceous glands to produce more sebum, which can cause acne.
- Heavy Cycle: Anything from hormonal levels to lower iron levels can lead to a heavier cycle.
The Key Ingredients of Scarlet
Scarlet, a menstrual health tonic, contains several ingredients that help support your overall menstrual health. In addition to natural ingredients, like wild yam, chasteberry, acai berry and pink guava, Scarlet is also augmented by several different vitamins and minerals - namely a healthy mix of vitamins D, E, B6, and B12, calcium and magnesium.
Chasteberry is typically found in the Mediterranean and Southern Europe. It supports the pituitary gland’s ability to regulate estrogen and progesterone levels. Chasteberry helps support healthy dopamine levels, lowers prolactin levels, and can help relieve hormonal acne. Additionally, chasteberry can help with sleep issues and reduce premenstrual anxiety. Chasteberry can help with mood changes, menstrual cramps, breast tenderness, anxiety, and acne.
Wild yam is a herb that is widely found in North America. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Wild yam helps reduce the severity of period muscle cramping, balance hormone levels, alleviate menopausal symptoms, and can encourage the growth of new skin cells. Wild yam can help with cramps, hot flashes, irregular cycles, breast tenderness, and mood changes.
Acai berry is known to be a rich source of antioxidants, including anthocyanins and flavonoids, which can help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the body. Indirectly, it supports healthier hormone levels, which can then improve overall reproductive health.
Pink Guava is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which can help support overall health and prevent chronic diseases. Additionally, it contains dietary fiber, which promotes digestive health and one of the benefits it may have, is reducing the risk of cancer.
Scarlet's ingredients have super herbs and it is important to note that herbal remedies can interact with medications or other health conditions; hence, it is best to consult your doctor before using them.
Not only does Scarlet contain all the necessary ingredients to support menstrual health naturally, it is 100% natural, certified food safe, Halal-certified, Vegan, and gluten-free! Buy now.