There are a wide variety of menstrual issues that can impact your life. Women go through some menstrual health issues. These include cramps, PMS, bloatedness, among other issues. A good menstrual health can help alleviate some of these issues. Scarlet is a tonic that helps support your menstrual health, in addition to activities like healthy diet, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle choices.
Scarlet contains several different vitamins and minerals that help maintain one’s menstrual health:
- Calcium. Studies done by the National Institute of Health recently and even as early as 1993 found that calcium intake can reduce mood symptoms, period pain, water retention, and other cycle symptoms.
- Magnesium. This mineral supports relaxation of the uterine wall, reducing some of the severe cramping that some women may experience. Magnesium also helps stimulate calcitonin, a calcium-based hormone, that stimulates bone growth.
- Vitamin B6. Not only does Vitamin B6 help address issues like bloating, but a 2007 study in the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics found that B6 helps with one’s irritability, forgetfulness, and anxiety.
- Vitamin B12. B12 supports energy levels and it can also help with the production of new red blood cells after your period.
- Vitamin D. This important vitamin helps reduce the severity of cramps and can address poor mood and fatigue.
- Vitamin E. This slows the release of arachidonic acid and its conversion to prostaglandins, which is one of the root causes of period pain and cramps.
Some women may lack on these vitamins and minerals, but worry no more, Scarlet can be your source of these, and having it is fun because you can take it as a shot or mix it with your juices or shakes!
Drink one bottle of Scarlet eight days before your cycle starts, before the luteal phase. Consuming Scarlet during your luteal phase will help support hormone levels within your body when they are at worst.
Scarlet is best taken in the morning because it helps the body absorb nutrients, and gives the energy one would need to start the day! Additionally, it takes about 3 to 6 months for Scarlet to help produce positive effects in the body.